Songs for your iPod

(Part 1 of 2, a songathon in appreciation of a band who have consistenly put out great albums for years)

Stay Loose - Belle and Sebastian



...

Dog on wheels - Belle and Sebastian



...

Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying - Belle and Sebastian




Readers, any thoughts on the music? Part 2 of 2 next week... ps Belle and Sebastian have probably released over 50 awesome songs, many I love are acoustic, I can e-mail you my list of favourites if you're interested(I've listened to all their albums), just give me a shout in the comments, as it would be too much of the same thing to share it all here on the blog for months and months and months, ha ha ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails