Songs for your iPod

(3 tracks that can get you on the dance floor)

Shameless - Groove Armada & Bryan Ferry

(Also, the tracks Alphaville & the cover Song To The Siren are worth a listen from Ferry’s album Olympia)



...

Lovesick - Lindstrom & Christabelle



...

Roche (Breakbot Remix) - Sebastien Tellier

(If you like dream pop, you should seek out his music, I'll share a bunch of Tellier's older songs later. Sofia Coppola uses his music on her soundtracks)



Readers, any thoughts on the music?

2 comments:

  1. Great tracks. I've had Lovesick on my commuting playlist for months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying my music. I heard Lovesick was used in a caddilac commercial.
    See you around in the blogosphere ( :

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails