Funny scenes in shops from TV-shows

Little Britain - pirate memory game

(Love this sketch, just looking at the toy salesman, hearing his voice, and watching his expressions cracks me up. Probably my favourite from this British TV-series.)



...

Black Books

(This is the very first episode, and my favourite 30 min of Black books. 18 episodes were made from 2000-2004.)




...
The Cheese Shop sketch, Monty Python

(Though Parrot sketch and Mattress sketch are amazing, I love this one more)




Readers, any other funny scenes in shop enviroments you can recommend ?

3 comments:

  1. Do they have to be British?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Simon

    If you can remember some non-British funny scenes, I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was this sketch show, either All That or the Amanda Show, I can't remember, where they had this parody of Blockbuster, and I thought it was really funny when I was seven, but I don't suppose it'd hold up well.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails