Top 10 viral videos of 2014 so far (2 of 2)




My favorite viral videos of 2014 so far part 2 of 2. I shared the other five videos in part 1 of 2. Considered including an ALC ice bucket challenge, although I don't think those videos are that amazing, did I miss a good one?

Eyes on the road Volkswagen ad  (1 min)

Look Up by Gary Turk (5 min)

Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury - Epic Rap Battles of History (2 min)

World's Toughest Job  (4 min)

Epic proposal from 26 countries 4 years in the making (6 min)


Feel free to comment on the choices above, or share your own!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you mentioned the ALS ice bucket challenge videos. I've watched more of them than I probably should have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Josh: I've seen quite few of the ice bucket videos as well :) Not all of them are worth the time, I enjoyed the one with Patrick Stewart, and the Tiger Woods vid is pretty funny too.

      Delete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails